Am 08.12.2014 um 15:52 schrieb Jason Chinsen:

> Thanks of the update, this is great news. If you do not mind, please
> can you share your puppet manifests and chocolatey package?

I don't use chocolatey. I use the .msi from Puppetlabs (this is not PE,
btw.). However, I've attached my module. You may need to remove/replace
the "puppetstore" parts.

> More over how do you, if you have to, deal with the .net4 issue that I
> posted?

No, I don't have that issue.

HTH...

    Dirk
--

*Dirk Heinrichs*, Senior Systems Engineer, Engineering Solutions
*Recommind GmbH*, Von-Liebig-Straße 1, 53359 Rheinbach