Good day Guys.

An interesting challenge.

I'm trying to get mod pagespeed of puppet labs apache module working.

Everything is fine, until I define class{'apache::mod::pagespeed':}

Its kinda like puppet cant seem to find the parent class defined variables.

http://pastebin.com/kmCu0L5H

To just enable the mod (i.e. apache::mod {'pagespeed':}), there is no
problem, but I now need to take management of pagespeed.conf.

Regards
Brent Clark