Hi,

the module puppetlabs-mysql on the forge is tagged with percona, but I
don't see a way to have the module install a Percona-Server. The module has
providers for MySQL and MariaDB, but not Percona.

I tried working with puppetlabs-mysql, installing Percona with a
package-resource ending with Percona-Server and MySQL beeing constantly
installed and deinstalled.

What does everybody else use to manage a Percona-Server?

Thanks in advance

Jochen