Hello,

I have created this module
https://forge.puppetlabs.com/spantree/phpldapadmin some time ago.

I tested it with 3.6.2 and 3.7.3 and it has no issues doing "puppet module
install spantree/phpldapadmin"

I have a user reporting that while using my module with puppet enterprise
3.3.0 on centos 6.5 he gets the following error:

[vagrant@localhost ~]$ puppet module install spantree/phpldapadmin
Notice: Preparing to install into /home/vagrant/.puppet/modules ...
Notice: Downloading from https://forgeapi.puppetlabs.com ...
Error: Unparsable version range: ">3.x"
Error: Try 'puppet help module install' for usage

I checked my metadata.json and there is no reference to any version 3.x
https://github.com/Spantree/puppet-phpldapadmin/blob/master/metadata.json

Need help to be able to troubleshoot this issue as it does not seem related
to my module

Should I hit the pe-users list instead of this one?

Regards