Hi,

I am working on some types and providers for opennebula network management.

I have one type already finished, which creates the network itself.
Each network can have multiple address ranges.

My idea so far:

onevnet { ’testnet’:
  ensure => present,
  …
}

onevnet_addressrange { ‘<name>’:
  ensure  => present,
  onevnet => ‘testnet’,
  …
}

How can I enforce that onevent ‘testnet’ has to be declared?
I found auto require but that seems to be optional (or did I miss something).

You can find the actual code on github:
https://github.com/tuxmea/opennebula-puppet-module/tree/onevnet_multinet_provider

Please note:
I am not a developer so please don’t start screaming immediately when seeing
the code.
I am happy to receive recommendations and ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Martin