Hi Paolo,

the answer was a few mails earlier:

install the following package list:
zlib1g-dev build-essential libssl-dev libreadline-dev libyaml-dev
libsqlite3-dev sqlite3 libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev
python-software-properties

Also see
http://tuxmea.blogspot.de/2015/05/puppet-enterprise-38-installation-steps.html
for other Ubuntu related installation issues.

Best,

Martin