Given we've discovered a bug in 3.7.5 and have recalled it for an incorrect
version of Ruby[1], it's possible this issue was limited to just Puppet
3.7.5. Registry could be one thing that would likely have a large effect
given the amount of changes we put in to make registry work again on Ruby
2.1.x.

[1]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/puppet-dev/VtqadVFJKLM/e28O_so11fMJ

--
Rob Reynolds
Developer, Puppet Labs

*PuppetConf 2015 <http://2015.puppetconf.com/> is coming to Portland,
Oregon! Join us October 5-9.*
*Register now to take advantage of the Early Bird discount
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/puppetconf-2015-october-5-9-tickets-13115894995?discount=EarlyBird>
*
*—**save $249!*