I'm using allow_duplicate_certs as our cluster occasionally reuses
hostnames- except that it appears that this setting does nothing at all?
I'm assuming I'm missing something here, but whenever a freshly-wiped host
attempts to connect to the cluster I get an error->

> "Could not request certificate: The certificate retrieved from the master
does not match the agent's private key"

Is there anything special I need to go do make this setting work?

Rob