Hello,

Its configuration file is hiera.yaml, and path depends on how it is
invoked, which can be one of the following ways:

-When Is invoked from puppet, the path will be: /etc/puppet/hiera.yaml
-When Is invoked from CLI or when used in the Ruby code: /etc/hiera.yaml

So you have to see for the rights.

The establishment of a hierarchy allows control over the deployment of
modules. By including the package in the common file. The entire node
receive packages. Hence the use of the hierarchy for that installed on one
or more dedicated server for application.

The problem here is that it does not find the class PostgreSQL. We must
therefore indicate the missing class.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/hiera/1/puppet.html#assigning-classes-to-nodes-with-hiera-hierainclude
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/hiera/1/complete_example.html