It does not hide it, but it does automate some of the installation and
setup. You'll still need to live in Git, and should at least be familiar
with using r10k even if you set up a webhook and don't run it manually all
the time. It's what you use to rescue yourself when you mess up, as I can
attest to!

Rob Nelson
rnels...@gmail.com