Hello all,

I was just wondering - has anyone come across a plugin or something that
would allow the use of exported resources in Puppet 4.x *without* using
PuppetDB?  The company I work for has declared PostgreSQL taboo within the
corporate network and so I cannot run PuppetDB, and the lack of exported
resources is really starting to grate.  I'm hoping someone has seen
something out there that can help solve this for me :)

Thanks in advance,
- Johnson