Fair enough. It's good to know just in case something can be done.

In this case, I don't think there's much of a choice.

However, if it is a competing product, I don't think that the PuppetDB
project would reject a PR for support for your internal project. It might
be faster than getting approval from on high!

Thanks,

Trevor