On Sun, 1/1/17, John Gelnaw <jgel...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Array Iteration for Community Edition of
Puppet(3.8)
 To: "Puppet Users" <puppet-users@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, January 1, 2017, 11:48 AM

 On Sunday,
 January 1, 2017 at 2:41:16 AM UTC-5, R.I. Pienaar
 wrote:
 Puppet 3 is now
 dead, upgrade to Puppet 4 - it's free - and you too can
 enjoy

 features designed to solve your problem

 While understandable, that's
 something of an irritating answer-- It underlies a problem
 I've felt puppet has had since the 1.x days-- Any
 feature you're using can stop working with little
 warning, unless you follow the puppetlabs blogs
 closely.
 Newer changes
 aren't quite as drastic as banning hyphens from a class
 name, but it can still be a major pain when you have a bunch
 of puppet code that used to work.  :)
 It also does a nice job of
 completely ignoring the user's question.
 @Joe:  The iteration feature is
 available in Puppet 3.7.x and later, but you need to enable
 the "future parser"-- which is also the first step
 in upgrading smoothly to puppet 4.x.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/b65eabdd-b7f1-4155-bd6b-44c774bd6156%40googlegroups.com.

 2 ian. - Revolutie la Palermo. 2 febr. - Tratatul de la Guadelupa Hidalgo pune
capat razboiului dintre Mexic si S.U.A. - Constitutii noi in statele italiene.
22-24 febr. - Lupte pe baricade la Paris  -inlaturarea Monarhiei din iulie .