Thank you for the quick response Dominic,
When i look under settings

foreman1 = (the original working)
SSL CA file /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/ca.pem            SSL CA file
that Foreman will use to communicate with its proxies
SSL certificate /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/foreman1.com.pem
 SSL Certificate path that Foreman would use to communicate with its proxies
SSL client cert env SSL_CLIENT_CERT            Environment variable
containing a client's SSL certificate
SSL client DN env SSL_CLIENT_S_DN            Environment variable
containing the subject DN from a client SSL certificate
SSL client verify env SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY            Environment variable
containing the verification status of a client SSL certificate
SSL private key /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/private_keys/foreman1.com.pem
         SSL Private Key file that Foreman will use to communicate with its
proxies

foreman2:
SSL CA file /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/ca.pem
                SSL CA file that Foreman will use to communicate with its
proxies
SSL certificate /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/foreman1.com.pem
      SSL Certificate path that Foreman would use to communicate with its
proxies
SSL client cert env SSL_CLIENT_CERT
                        Environment variable containing a client's SSL
certificate
SSL client DN env SSL_CLIENT_S_DN
                      Environment variable containing the subject DN from a
client SSL certificate
SSL client verify env SSL_CLIENT_VERIFY
                    Environment variable containing the verification status
of a client SSL certificate
SSL private key /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/private_keys/foreman1.com.pem
      SSL Private Key file that Foreman will use to communicate with its
proxies

When i look in the settings.yaml
foreman1:
:ssl_certificate: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/foreman1.com.pem
:ssl_ca_file: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/ca.pem
:ssl_priv_key: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/private_keys/foreman1.com.pem

foreman2:
:ssl_certificate: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/foreman2.com.pem
:ssl_ca_file: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/certs/ca.pem
:ssl_priv_key: /etc/puppetlabs/puppet/ssl/private_keys/foreman2.com.pem