Both Choria and Jerakia look awesome.  I am so glad these awesome folks are
still innovating.  I will explore these after my pilot project.  They look
useful outside of Puppet, especially Jerakia, I can see using this across
CAP (Chef-Ansible-Puppet).

Whatever happened to MCollective?  That sort of went to Puppet and died.  I
remember the book I picked up at an PupetConf said the tool was support to
be orchestrator for both Puppet and Chef.

For my main scope, I want to use minimum method for data injection, so
maybe bolt or hiera.  It's interesting that this is not something easy on
Puppet, and that Puppet really doesn't have variables (really connstants),
so the original design was data was embedded into the module.  The
parameters is fills the role of variables that can be overridden.

Wait, Dayyyuuuum..  Jerakia can Consul... WOW.