Hi,

I have made a module, a long time ago, that allows me to create directories
and httpd config files.

My pattern is /var/www/dev/$devuser/$clientname/$appname/

It worked perfectly until I ended up having more than one $appname for the
same $clientname. Here's the error message I get:

Error: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Duplicate declaration: File[/var/www/dev/user1/client1] is already declared
in file /etc/puppet/modules/atqapache/manifests/vhost.pp:146; cannot
redeclare at /etc/puppet/modules/myapache/manifests/vhost.pp:146 on node
server1.example.com

The directive responsible for the creation of the folder is this one:

    file { [ "$client_base", ]:
      ensure  => 'directory',
      owner   => "$owner",
      group   => "$group",
      mode    => 0744,
    }

This line defines the variable:

    $vhost_base =
"${atqapache::params::home}/$envstage/$client-${application}"

Here's my declaration:

  atqapache::vhost { 'client1-user1app1dev1' :
    client         => 'client1',
    envstage       => 'dev',
    application    => 'app1',
    devuser        => 'user1',
  }

  atqapache::vhost { 'client1-user1app2dev11' :
    client         => 'clien1',
    envstage       => 'dev',
    application    => 'app2',
    devuser        => 'user1',
  }

Does anyone know how I could modify my code so that I can have more than
one app per client?

Thanks,