Le 21/09/2018 à 11:08:29+0100, David Mallon a écrit
Hi,

> Hi Albert, were you able to follow the steps in the documentation for
> generating HTML?

Absolutly.

I can generate a pretty good html with

  puppet string generate modules/*

But it's different than

  puppet string server --modulepath modules

With the first sentence I get a list of file but without the README.md of
each modules, « just » each class.

With the second I get a TOC of each module, and in each module I get the
README.md (convert to HTML), something very similar to

    https://www.rubydoc.info/gems/yard/file/docs/GettingStarted.md

Maybe (well ok not maybe, it's sure ;-) ) I do something wrong but when I'm
using puppet strings generate it's seem I loose a « level ».

Regards

--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15