Hi Evgenii,

The `puppetserver ca` command is only available starting in version 5.3.5
of Puppet Server, released last August. Puppet Server 2.8.1 is EOL (along
with all of Platform 4) and is not receiving feature updates like this one.
You should probably try to use the `puppet cert` command instead, see
https://puppet.com/docs/puppet/4.10/man/cert.html.

Maggie