If you target the remote node (that doesn't have a Puppet agent) with an
apply() block in a Bolt plan, the  prereq apply_prep($nodes) step will
install the Puppet agent binaries on that node for you.
This allows you to still leverage all the functionality, without activating
the agent.

Kind regards,
*Kevin Reeuwijk*
Principal Sales Engineer, NEMEA