Hello

1. Any chance of getting Marije Baalman's recommendations  onto  this
release?

³ think that MotionTrackOSC (available from my website at
http://www.nescivi.nl) could be a useful tool for a Pure-Dyne-Dance version,
along with some helper programs like dv4l, which allows to use dv-cameras as
Video4Linux devices.. necessary for the video input for MotionTrackOSC

Another interesting piece of software would be Animata, for real-time
animations, which isn't in Pure:Dyne yet, I believe, but would be a really
good candidate in general"

Thanks much.

Manju.

Manjunan Gnanaratnam
[http://www.manjunan.com]
[http://www.opensourcedance.org]

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
Music."-Aldous Huxley

> From: Aymeric Mansoux <am-pured...@kuri.mu>
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:47:12 +0100
> To: <puredyne@goto10.org>
> Subject: [puredyne] Puredyne Gazpacho coming soon!
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Some of us will work online the 1st and 2nd of February to put the final
> bits of the Gazpacho release that was cooked during the Puredyne Sprint
> hosted at [ space ] (http://www.spacestudios.org.uk) some time ago.
>
> We will be hanging out in #puredyne at irc.gosub10.org (irc.goto10.org,
> irc.giss.tv, irc.servus.at, irc.leplacard.org will work too).
>
> We welcome any help in this final stage, from writing docs to fixing
> bugs and cleaning the issue tracker, or whatever else we might have
> forgotten to do. It's also the last chance for you to request or help
> improve some features before things get frozen for this new release.
>
> See you on Tuesday :)
>
> a.
> --
> http://su.kuri.mu