Hello All

Aymeric Mansoux wrote:

> Tell us what you think of it (and report bugs)!
> We're getting close to freezing things for gazpacho.

Downloaded the i386 CD image of 10.10 Alpha 4 and burned it to a dvd (708Mb)
and it boots fine on a T42 thinkpad. Unmuted the mic using alsamixer (always
have to do that), loaded jack and ardour, and made some noise. All seems to
be working.

This may sound daft but ow do we 'test' the alpha? Is there a standard set
of tests or just do our normal stuff or do you want people trying a hard
drive install?

Cheers