On July 2, 2024 10:48 am, Rovshan Pashayev via pve-devel wrote:
> We would like to report a strange behavior that we have encountered in
> Proxmox, version 8.2.2. The issue is as follows:
> We noticed that ZFS storage configuration is missing mountpoint line
> randomly. And workaround is manually adding missing line.

what exactly do you mean by this? the entry in /etc/pve/storage.cfg?
that one should only change if you call the corresponding API endpoint
(or CLI command). please double-check the logs that no such invocation
is happening.

if you mean something else, please clearly describe how your system is
configured and what the unexpected thing that is happening is.

> We also can see same behavior was reported in your forum:
> NFS: [SOLVED] - Proxmox 3.1 Lost Mount Point in Cluster | Proxmox Support
> Forum
> (https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/proxmox-3-1-lost-mount-point-in-cluster.16664/)

this is about a mount not working because of a misconfiguration

> ZFS: mountpoint missing after restoring a backup | Proxmox Support Forum
> (https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/mountpoint-missing-after-restoring-a-backup.110012/)

this is about a container mountpoint that cannot be restored unless the
restoring user is root@pam.

so two very different things, and both seem to also be something
completely different from the issue you describe, but maybe I
misunderstood that part ;)