Hello.
I am planning a 6 hosts cluster.

3 hosts are located in the CedA room
3 hosts are located in the CedB room

the two rooms are connected with a 2 x 10Gbit fiber (200mt) and in each room i
have 2 x 10Gbit stacked switch and each host have a 2 x 10Gbit (one for each
switch) for Ceph storage.

My need is to have a full redundancy cluster that can survive to CedA (or CedB)
disaster.

I have modified the crush map, so I have a RBD Pool that writes 2 copies in
CedA hosts, and 2 copies in CedB hosts, so a very good redundancy (disk space
is not a problem).

But if I loose one of the rooms, i can't establish the needed quorum.

Some suggestion to have a quick and not too complicated way to satisfy my need
?

Regards, Fabrizio