Hello,

(how) can I connect two virtual bridges to the same network (using the same gateway)?

Our currently-being-built-up PVE server has four Linux network bonds connecting to two three networks. One is being used for the PVE server itself (administration, web ui ecc), the other three for virtual machines which will reside in three different networks. One of these three networks is the same as the one where the PVE server is residing, but I'd still like to use separate NICs for the VMs.

The server itself is attached to the default vmbr0 (using bond0). But as soon as I want to configure a second bridge vmbr1 (using bond1) to the same network, PROXMOX complains that the default gateway already exists.

Is it technically possible/supported to have multiple bridges to the same network (with the same gateways)?

Cheers
frank