Thanks for bringing this up, David..
Sigh.. there are several tests failing.
I will get to the bottom of this over the course of this week.
Hopefully, I can fix them soon :)

Are these the ones failing for you?
FAILED:  ACL_USER entry contains the user permissions,
         but operation denied [ Physical Directory ]

FAILED:  ACL_USER entry contains the user permissions,
         but operation denied [ Symlink Directory ]

FAILED:  [ touch ] ACL_GROUP entry already contains the group permissions,
         but option success [ Physical Directory ]

FAILED:  [ touch ] ACL_GROUP entry already contains the group permissions,
         but option success [ Symlink Directory ]

FAILED:  [ touch ] ACL_GROUP_OBJ entry already contains the group owner,
         but option denied [ Physical Directory ]

FAILED:  [ touch ] ACL_GROUP_OBJ entry already contains the group owner,
         but option denied [ Symlink Directory ]

FAILED:  ACL_OTHER entry contains the user permissions,
         but operation denied [ Physical Directory ]

FAILED:  ACL_OTHER entry contains the user permissions,
         but operation denied [ Symlink Directory ]

FAILED:  ACL_OTHER do not strick by ACL_MASK [ Physical Directory ]

FAILED:  ACL_OTHER do not strick by ACL_MASK [ Symlink Directory ]
touch: cannot touch `/mnt/pvfs2/ltp-tmp/tacl/shared/team1/newfile1':
Permission denied
ls: shared/team1/newfile1: No such file or directory

FAILED:  With default ACLs set , new file permission set not correct
touch: cannot touch `/mnt/pvfs2/ltp-tmp/tacl/shared/team1/newfile2':
Permission denied
ls: shared/team1/newfile2: No such file or directory

FAILED:  With default ACLs set , new file permission set not correct
touch: cannot touch `/mnt/pvfs2/ltp-tmp/tacl/shared/team1/newfile3':
Permission denied
ls: shared/team1/newfile3: No such file or directory

FAILED:  With default ACLs set , new file permission set not correct
chmod: cannot access `/mnt/pvfs2/ltp-tmp/tacl/shared/team1/newfile3':
Permission denied
getfacl: shared/team1/newfile3: No such file or directory

FAILED:  Chmod with ACL_USER_OBJ ACL_GROUP_OBJ and ACL_OTHER are not
correct
chown: cannot access `shared/team1/newfile2': No such file or directory
getfacl: shared/team1/newfile2: No such file or directory
FAILED:  Chown are not correct

thanks,
Murali