pvfs2-migrate-collection really ought to print out some message that indicates how to remove the old stuff once you're sure everything is ok.

thanks Ti!

rob

Ti Leggett wrote:
The culprit was finally found. Prior to adding the 4 new nodes I upgraded to pvfs2-1.5.1 from 1.4.2. This required me to run pvfs2-migrate-collection which made a backup of the pvfs2 data by creating hard links in another directory. So when I removed the original file the bstream files from the backup remained and since the reference of the inode wasn't 0 the backup data remained. Runnging pvfs2-migrate-collection --all --clean on all the original nodes freed up lots of space. So now I have the rebalance running again.