From: pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org
[mailto:pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org] On Behalf Of Dimos
Stamatakis
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:03 PM
To: pvfs2-developers@beowulf-underground.org
Subject: [Pvfs2-developers] pvfs2 tests

Hello all,
how can I compile the pvfs2 tests? There is no Makefile there, and the
default Makefile does not seem to have an option for building these
tests.
I basically want to run my own tests, but I don't know which libraries
to include... For example it says : undefined reference to `PVFS_BYTE'
so I maybe need to compile together my test with the
src/io/description/pvfs-request.c where the PVFS_BYTE is defined.

Many thanks,
Dimos.