Le Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:32:55 -0500
"Elaine Quarles" <ela...@omnibond.com> écrivait:

> In the kernel source tree is a document that lists changes that may
> affect file system kernel modules. It is
> Documentation/filesystems/porting. We have recently addressed a
> couple of items on this list that were causing problems. Are you
> using the latest code from the svn stable branch? If not, updating to
> that may be helpful.

No, so far I'm using the 2.8.6 plus the patch you sent lately. Could
you please remind me what the URI for the svn server is? I only have a
pvfs cvs checkout here.

BTW it looks like I've made some mistake rebooting my test node again
and again, I must have been running 2.6.35 believing it to be 2.6.39;
apparently it DOESN'T work with 2.6.39.4 after all. Well, so let's try
2.6.37 then :)