From: pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org
[mailto:pvfs2-developers-boun...@beowulf-underground.org] On Behalf Of
Emmanuel Florac
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:59 PM
To: Emmanuel Florac
Cc: pvfs2-developers@beowulf-underground.org
Subject: Re: [Pvfs2-developers] readdir fails through NFS

Le Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:10:43 +0100
Emmanuel Florac <eflo...@intellique.com> écrivait:

> Looks tasty :) I'm trying it right now while my server is rebooting to
> 2.6.37...

There's a problem in the macro line 1307 in src/kernel/linux-2.6/super.c :
for some reason it goes to the post-3.4 branch with 3.2, and fails
compilation.

I'm just done compiling the latest version against 3.2.35. Let's see how it
fares... Not any better. Worse, in fact: I can't even read the server
content locally, or should I upgrade all nodes first?

Oh I just saw Sam's post. OK, I'm waiting :)