Sure Walt.
We might not be able to be at the conference. We just talked to Prof.
Honeyman though.

And we were discussing the idea of using NVRAM to coalesce small writes in
a PVFS system.
He also told us about your idea of using NVRAMs for file stuffing, so that
we (possibly) cache in both data and metadata for a file when reading the
BDB.

Please let us know if you have any more ideas.

I am sorry for the delay in my reply.

Thanks,
Jay.