I have to say however, that in the past I've had "problems" with
slow/nonexistant response times, especially on Sunday/Mondays. (ie, after
weekends).

Enough so that I would not host a critical project on a swiki just yet.

Most of these problems were last semester, so I can't speek about the
current uptimes, but remember that uptime does not always equal stability.

Jay