Hey folks,

Couple of minor annoyances with the Mac OS 9 version of Swiki running
in Squeak VM.

* There's no keyboard shortcut for Quit.

* If you choose Restart from the Special menu in the Finder, the Mac
can't quit Squeak VM and the user must manually switch to Squeak VM
and choose Quit. This gets in the way of automated restart tasks.

* When Squeak VM starts up, it opens two of its internal windows
inside the main squeak.image window. The small window, ComSwiki
Launcher, is fine, since it's basic status, but the big window with
installation instructions is just a waste of space. But Swiki doesn't
remember that I've closed the big internal window and resized the
main squeak.image window so it's just larger than the small ComSwiki
Launcher internal window. (I run a number of servers on this machine,
and I like to be able to see multiple status windows.)

cheers... -Adam

     Adam C. Engst    #3 in MDJ Power 25 <http://www.tidbits.com/adam/>
   TidBITS Publisher        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.tidbits.com/>
   XNSORG Chairman      =Adam Engst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <http://www.xns.org/>