I think my question got lost in the shuffle, but I am really desperate for
an answer so I am resubmitting. Without the ability to save projects my
ORG's mission is severely limited.

Thanks...

***Original question***

I am having trouble saving projects in the project swiki (running headless
on one of those sun/cobalt linux appliances). I have tried on *nix, mac, and
win, using both netscape and ie (where applicable)....I can view and
manipulate projects, but, while it goes through the motions of saving my
work, it doesn't save. I'm probably making a very simple mistake...any
ideas?

***Answers to Je77's reply***

>Can you send me the URL?

http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org/tutorials/3

but this is set up using a reverse proxy; the "real" address is:

http://ns1.redfigure.org:8888/tutorials/3

the urlPrefix in the settings is:

http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org

>I find that rebooting the machine works.

I tried, but it didn't work in this case.

I tried changing the urlPrefix (without rebooting), but still no luck.

I tried changing the urlPrefix (and rebooted), and I got this error:

"Error: send data timeout; data not sent"

Thanks,

John