I think I may have got a clue as to what caused it.  We're using the schemes/forms capability, and I've got one "template" swiki that the others inherit behavior from.  So usually when I make changes to the schemes/forms I do it using the template swiki, and the changes then propogate to those that inherit from the template.  The night before the crash, though, I made a forms change directly in one of the swikis that inherits from the template, instead of changing the template.  That change took, but then after the crash, when I brought the server back up, the change had disappeared.  So, I'm carefull now to only make changes in the template.

It looks like the schemes/forms capability is fairly new?  The person who introduced us to Swiki has one he's been using for a few months, and when I go to his and add ".forms" to the end of the URL of one of his pages, nothing happens.  Plus, it's hardly documented at all, from what I can see--I only stumbled across it by doing a search for "forms" in the refs swiki.  It's a great feature, but it would be nice if it let you construct more than 5 inputs per form...

Thanks,
Ryan

Jochen F. Rick wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
I don't know what this could be. It seems that the NetNameResolver
primitive failed. You could try a newer VM or upgrade to a newer version
of ComSwiki.

Peace and Luck!

Je77