I think somebody else made this suggestion before. It's not a hard one to
implement.

Does anybody use e-mail alerts as safeguards? Let me give an example:
There are some pages that I don't want to see messed up because they are
important pages, but I still want them to be editable. I can put my
e-mail address on them, so that I will be alerted. If I implemented the
propossed system, a person could come in and change the content without
me knowing about it. Does anybody use the e-mail alerts in that manner?

Peace and Luck!

Je77