Sorry,
I found my install script had a bug. That will fail in
deleteBookFunction if the function-dir was not exists. And, I fixed that.
(I attached the fixed version. And, I uploaded whole 'LessAlerts' at
http://web-yengawa.webhop.org/Swiki/index.html)

To tell the truth, I'm not sure of how-to-use SwikiShelf>>load and
stopProcessing in this installer. You should be careful in using this
installer.
So, I need advice about good way to handle shelves and books.

thanks,

Koji Yokokawa