Hello List,

pardon the somewhat off-topic question, but I am looking for feedback on a suitable laptop that can serve as a good development system for a project using PyCUDA. Can you recommend anything that is known to work well? I'm planning to use Linux, possibly dual-booted with the pre-installed OS. A MacBook Pro would probably be the upper limit in terms of cost. I do have a home desktop PC with a Nvidia G98 graphics card (8 cuda cores @ 540 MHz) but I think some laptops provide much more than that (then again I doubt I would want a
100 W card in a laptop). Thanks for any helpful info!

- Haimo