I managed to get 32 and 64 bit versions running under Ubuntu last year on a
Toshiba Qosmio G55Q802 (has 9600M GT).  I was using Ubuntu Hardy, iirc.  The
64-bit install got whacked when I upgraded to Intrepid and I have been too
lazy to re-install it (there were a lot of dependencies and the original
installation of CUDA under 64-bit was a little painful).

I think that there is a gaming Qosmio with three GPUs on it, though I have
seen some stuff that suggests that they overheat when pushed (and apparently
even manage roast themselves on occasion) ...

On Jun 15, 2010 11:18 AM, "Philipp Lies" <philipp.l...@tuebingen.mpg.de>