Hi Bryan,

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:45:50 +0000 (UTC), Bryan Tong Minh
<bryan.tongm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could not find a bugtracker, so I'm posting this patch on this mailing list.
>
> PyCuda had problems finding its header files using Python 2.6 on Windows. This
> is because it is installed in Lib\site-packages\pycuda, while the header files
> reside in Include\pycuda. To solve this, I replaced
> _find_pycuda_include_path()
> in compiler.py with the attached code

Thanks for your patch.

Unfortunately, I can't easily tell what you meant to change. This is
difficult because by now the code in git master looks rather different
than the base against which your changes were made, and I also can't
quite tell what your base version was. Can you please check a) whether
the new code in git master works out of the box and b) if not, send a
patch against that?

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle,
Andreas