Andreas, thanks, but it currently implies Linux, I'll see if I can
make it work on Windows. Or maybe I'll submit and someone will try it
on Windows. I just need to extract it from Sage into a plain Python
script. Give me a couple of days.
http://dev.math.canterbury.ac.nz/home/pub/14/
http://dev.math.canterbury.ac.nz/home/pub/19/