Hi Dorin,

Dorin Niculescu <niculescu_dori...@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have a new ASUS laptop with optimus enabled NVIDIA 750M card and i want to
> install pycuda on it. I've installed Ubuntu 12.04,
> Bumblebee+nvidia-319, cuda 5.5 and everything was working great until i've
> installed pycuda using the ubuntu software center. After that,
> instead of the log in screen ubuntu is showing a perfect black screen. I
> don't know what happend but i think that is because of the libraries
> which are installed with pycuda.
>
> Is pycuda getting along with bumblebee? This chain Ubuntu 12.04 + Bumblebee +
> nvidia-319 + cuda5.5 + pycuda should work?
>
> Do you have any solutions ?

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. However, what you're
describing sounds more like an issue with your distribution than
with PyCUDA. If you could find out somehow what packages were installed
and uninstalled along with PyCUDA, someone on the list *may* be able to
point you in the right direction.

HTH,
Andreas