I just gave your test module a try and got the following:

"Undefined variable from import: run"

Looking into the twisted code (for the first time ever - I just
happened to have it installed for pretty much no reason) I see that
there is not much at all installed in reactor.py. It seems to me that
everything that you are expecting to be there is dynamically put there
via:

selectreactor.install()

I notice that run() part of IReactorCore but it is not clear to me how
that gets hooked up to twisted.internet.reactor but I'll assume that
it does via the above magic.

Pydev is seeing the content of reactor that I expect it to see i.e.
code completion works for sys and selectreactor. Keep in mind that I
am not sure which version of twisted I am looking at here. It's at
least a few months stale.

I personally work with the zope/plone stack and have found similar issues.

Fabio - It looks like the code completion is dependent on static
analysis and as a result pydev is not aware of dynamic additions to a
module. Is this a limitation to the awareness that pydev has?

Thanks,
Patrick Smith
http://www.openengagement.com