Awesome.

Fabio - I read what you said and added twisted to the System
PYTHONPATH and to the list of Forced builtin libs. Code completion now
works for the example Chris sent. Give it a second try, Chris!

I'll have to try doing the same for the zope code that I am using. The
only problem is that I like to have that code in a Project in eclipse
so I can easily browse it. I don't I can have it as both a project and
a builtin lib. Any thoughts on how to get around this?

Thanks,

Patrick Smith
http://www.openengagement.com