from turbogears import update_config, start_serverfrom turbogears.database
import PackageHubfrom setuptools import setup, find_packagesfrom
turbogears.finddata import find_package_dataI've already added turbogears as a
forced builtin, some resolve and some don't.  There are others as well that
don't resolve but didn't include them here.  Anything else I can do to get this
to resolve or maybe something i'm doing wrong?Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:51:04
-0300From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [Pydev-users] configuring