http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1727011&group_id=85796&atid=577329Date:
 Mon, 28 May 2007 12:39:26 -0300From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re:
[Pydev-users] configuring src foldersOn 5/28/07, Lee Connell <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

from turbogears import update_config, start_serverfrom turbogears.database
import PackageHubfrom setuptools import setup, find_packagesfrom
turbogears.finddata import find_package_data
I've already added turbogears as a forced builtin, some resolve and some don't.
 There are others as well that don't resolve but didn't include them here.
Anything else I can do to get this to resolve or maybe something i'm doing
wrong?
I'll take a look at this specific case... I think it would be better if you
opened a bug report with that (it helps me to keep track of things).Cheers,Fabio