The following forum message was posted by maerrie at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4770032:

Hey there,

I'm a student and my project is to modify the codecompletion extension
of pydev.
The point is to modify it in that way, that not every possibility is shown and
it should be shown on the view below the editor.

I found some points of interest for me, but I don't think that I found the right
things...
Could somebody tell what's the best way to modify pydev like this?

Thanks fro, germany!