On 25/07/2011 09:56, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
Could one of the list admins please turn the list archive
of the pydotorg-www list into a private one ?

I don't think it's a good idea to let our setup information leak
to the Internnet via search engines.

The *point* of pydotorg-www is that it is a public list. Private information should be sent to pydotorg not pydotorg-www.

Michael

Thanks.