Chris,

I don't think we should require anything close to "almost everything"
being Python for jobs.  For example, there are many web jobs where
JavaScript forms a large part of the job requirement.  Once you add SQL
and other technologies, even a formally Python job rarely has almost
everything in Python.

>From my POV, as long as Python is at least half the job, it's appropriate
for the Python Job Board.

Thanks,
Aahz

----- Forwarded message from Chris Withers <ch...@python.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Aahz (a...@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"Using LOCs as a measure of programmer productivity is like estimating the
productivity of a welder by the amount of acetylene used."
--Paul Svensson, comp.lang.python, 6/2000