From: "M.-A. Lemburg" <m...@egenix.com>
To: "Partners" <partn...@packtpub.com>, pydotorg-www@python.org
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 4:39:26 PM
Subject: Re: [pydotorg-www] Packt books on Python - wiki

On 22.06.2015 12:52, Partners wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have published several books on Python and have many lined up in the
> pipeline. Unfortunately we are unable to edit the wiki pages to add any new
> titles to the list of Python books. Please guide me in getting our book
> information on the Python Wiki page.

Please create a wiki account and let us know the name. We can
then add you to the editors group.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Jun 22 2015)
>>> Python Projects, Coaching and Consulting ... http://www.egenix.com/
>>> mxODBC Plone/Zope Database Adapter ... http://zope.egenix.com/
2015-06-16: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.10 ... http://egenix.com/go78
2015-06-10: Released mxODBC Plone/Zope DA 2.2.2 http://egenix.com/go76
2015-07-20: EuroPython 2015, Bilbao, Spain ... 28 days to go

http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/