On 24.06.2015 10:24, Partners wrote:
> Thank you, Marc. Are there any additional instructions/notes I need to keep
> in mind whilst editing the wiki pages?

We have these general guidelines:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/WikiGuidelines

and some more popular pages also have per-page guidelines, e.g.
they require adding new entries to the end or the top of listings.
If not, a quick look at the order used on the page will usually give
you a good hint.

If in doubt, please ask here.

Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 24 2015)
>>> mxODBC Plone/Zope Database Adapter ...       http://zope.egenix.com/
2015-06-16: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.10 ... http://egenix.com/go78
2015-07-20: EuroPython 2015, Bilbao, Spain ...             26 days to go
2015-07-29: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 35 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/